Kansas Requirements To Become An Official Yellow Fever Uniform Stamp Holder
- Applicants must be a physician licensed in the State of Kansas.
- Complete the Application for Yellow Fever Vaccination Validation Uniform Stamp and Vaccination Site Agreement.
- Must complete the Yellow Fever Vaccine Course: Information for Healthcare Professionals Advising Travelers online training course. Any staff advising travelers on the vaccine on behalf of the physician should also complete the course.
- Read and understand the recommendations outlined on the CDC website by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices .
- Purchase an official yellow fever uniform stamp for each official Kansas Yellow Fever Vaccination Center.
- Give the Vaccine Information Statement to every Yellow Fever vaccine recipient prior to administering the vaccine.
- Adhere to administration, storage, and handling requirements as indicated by ACIP and the yellow fever vaccine manufacturer.
- Administer the Yellow fever vaccine only at an official Kansas Yellow Fever Vaccination Center.
- Record yellow fever vaccine with an official uniform stamp on the ICVP card. You can order the ICVP online or call 866-512-1800.
How To Apply For An Icv
To book an appointment
1. Go to BOQ OBS website, select the location where you want to secure the ICV, and click. Currently, the BOQ services are available in NCR Luzon , Visayas , and Mindanao .
2. Click Book an appointment, read the Terms and Privacy and click Agree.
3. Input your email address and click Submit.
4. Click Select Service and choose the service.
5. Click Select Service and choose Certification.
6. Click International Certification of Vaccine for COVID-19, and click Next.
7. Select an appointment schedule and fill out the personal information needed.
8. Upload the required documents .
9. Choose the desired payment channel and click Next.Processing fee is P300 with a P70 convenience fee .
To verify appointment status
1. Go to and click on your preferred location.
2. Click View appointment status.
3. Input your reference number and date of birth.
5. Click Submit and wait for the status of your appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
Show to the BOQ personnel a screenshot of your confirmed appointment and the proof of payment. If you have your appointment for a renewal of certificate of vaccination, show to the BOC personnel your confirmed appointment schedule along with the old vaccination certificate. After processing, receive a printout copy of your ICV or yellow card.
Who Should Have The Yellow Fever Vaccine
The yellow fever vaccine is recommended for people from 9 months of age who are travelling to:
- an area where yellow fever is found, including parts of sub-Saharan Africa, South America, Central America and Trinidad in the Caribbean
- a country that requires you to have a certificate proving you have been vaccinated against yellow fever
You should be vaccinated at least 10 days before you travel to allow enough time for the vaccine to work.
If you or your child has had the MMR vaccine, you or they need to wait at least 4 weeks before having the yellow fever vaccine.
If it is not possible to leave a 4-week gap, the yellow fever vaccine should be given but an additional dose of MMR should be considered at a later date. Re-vaccination with the yellow fever vaccine can also be considered on an individual basis for those at on-going risk.
You May Like: Can I Get My Birth Certificate Online
Vaccination Cards General Information
Trinidad and Tobago, like other countries, has 2types of Vaccination Cards:
Local Vaccination Cards are issued atthe time of vaccination .
- International Vaccination Cards : International Vaccination Cards areonly required for international travel and are issued at the offices of theCounty Medical Officers of Health .
Whereapplicable, members of the public who have upcoming international travel plansare strongly advised to acquire or have their existing InternationalVaccination Card updated with proof of COVID-19 vaccination. They should keep theInternational Vaccination Card in their possession when travellinginternationally.
How to Acquire/Update anInternational Vaccination Card
International VaccinationCards will ONLY be processed and issued by the offices of the CMOH. Those with upcominginternational travel plans will be facilitated, in the first instance.
Members of the public whohave upcoming international travel plans and require proof of COVID-19vaccination should:
- Copy of biodata page of Passport
- Copy of Local Immunization Card
- Travel Itinerary
- Existing International Immunization Card .
2. Deliver the completed and properly labelled package to the office of the respective CMOH within their County. The package should contain all of the required documents.
Unstamped Local Immunization Cards
What Are The Important Things To Remember About Vaccination Certificates
Travel vaccination certificates should not cause you a lot of bother, even if you are a regular traveller.
However, you do need to make sure you have the right information and that you are organised.
check the country requirements well in advance before a trip
keep your vaccination certificates in a safe place
make photocopies of your certificates just in case
make a note of the vaccination batch number and date
get your certificate replaced after name changes
Dont let paperwork get in your way. Remember to do these things and you are all set to go.
Don’t Miss: Certificate Of Early Childhood Education
How To Reissue An Icvp
Clinicians may reissue a replacement ICVP to the traveler if they can confirm that the travelers vaccine information is accurate.
For All Vaccines
In addition to following all directions in the How to Fill Out an ICVP section, follow these steps to ensure certain sections of the replacement ICVP are correctly filled out
- Date: Enter the date of the original vaccination, not the date of reissuance.
- Signature and professional status of supervising clinician: The clinician who has confirmed the travelers information and is reissuing the ICVP should sign.
- Manufacturer and batch no. of vaccine or prophylaxis: Print manufacturer name and lot number.
- For Yellow Fever Vaccine Only: Official stamp of the administering center: The Uniform Stamp of the vaccinating center reissuing the ICVP card should appear in thisbox.
Frequently Asked Questions About Icv
- Current: Frequently Asked Questions about ICV
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION
Q: What is an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis ?
A: The International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis or ICVP is a document that record an individuals vaccinations that are required for travel abroad. It is recognized by World Health Organization member states.
Q: Is ICVP mandatory for those going abroad?
A: ICVP is not mandatory and cannot be considered as an immunity passport. It serves as proof of vaccination of an individual. Not all countries require ICVP. You should contact the country of destination to know their requirements for entry.
Q: Who may request for ICVP for COVID-19?
A: Individuals who will travel abroad, such as Overseas Filipino Workers , seafarers, and others, can obtain an ICVP for COVID-19. These individuals that had their vaccination in the Philippines may request for the ICVP for COVID-19. However, only those vaccinations done in the Philippines will be reflected in the ICVP.
Q: What are the needed requirements in requesting for an ICVP for COVID-19?
A: Passport and vaccination card are required. The following documents must be uploaded on the system and shall be presented on the day of the appointment.
Q: At which BOQ offices can I request an ICVP for COVID-19
A: You can request ICVP at the following BOQ Offices:
Q: How can I apply for ICVP for COVID-19?
Also Check: Order Birth Certificate Washington State
Brazil Introduced A Procedure For Electronically Issuing International Certificate Of Vaccination Or Prophylaxis
In January 2019, Health Authorities of Brazil have started issuing the International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis .
To avoid unnecessary interferences with international travel and trade, Authorities at Points of Entry, airlines and other conveyances operators need to be aware about the change of policy introduced by Brazil.
Yellow fever is the only disease for which vaccination, documented in the ICVP, can be requested as a condition for entry, and/or, where applicable, exit. A single dose of vaccine against yellow fever confers life-long protection against this disease.
International Certificate Of Vaccination Or Prophylaxis As Approved By The World Health Organization
International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis as Approved by the World Health Organization= Certificat International de Vaccination ou de Prophylaxie Approuve par L’Organisation Mondiale de la Sante. Includes form and instructions.
Known popularly as the Carte Jaune or Yellow Card, this is the international certificate of vaccination approved by the World Health Organization. The Yellow Card is recognized internationally and may be required for entry to certain countries where there are increased health risks for travelers. Much of the text is in both English and French.
Before departing for a foreign destination, a traveler must visit a healthcare provider and receive the required vaccinations, which the doctor must list on the form per the instructions and sign and date. The Yellow Card must then be kept with the traveler’s passport as he or she travels, since it serves as a medical “passport” of sorts as proof of vaccination, including booster shots. Sold in packages of 25. CDC 731. Formerly PHS-731.
NOTE: NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS FOR THIS ITEM.
TRAVELER: Need to find the required vaccinations for each country and region you plan to visit? Visit the CDC Vaccinations page at . To avoid being quarantined or denied entry, a traveler can also check the entry requirements for the country in question by contacting its embassy or consulate.
Also Check: What Is An Rbt Certification
Who May Be Able To Have The Vaccine In Some Circumstances
If you’re not sure whether you can have the yellow fever vaccine, ask a travel health specialist at the vaccination centre. They’ll do a full risk assessment based on your or your child’s medical history and where you’re travelling to.
People who may be able to have the vaccine include:
- those aged 60 and over only when travel to a high-risk area is unavoidable
- those who are pregnant if travel to a high-risk area is unavoidable
- those who are breastfeeding expert advice is needed for women who are breastfeeding babies under 9 months
- those with long-term inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis if on low-dose steroid therapy
- babies from 6 months to under 9 months of age if travel is unavoidable and risk is high, expert advice is needed
- those living with HIV only after specialist advice
Take extra care to prevent insect bites while travelling if you have not been vaccinated.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres
This is to certify that
Print the name of the vaccinated traveller. All travellers, including children, must travel with their own individual certificate.
Date of birth
Print the date of birth. The date format is day, month, year, with the month printed .
Print the sex of the vaccinated traveller. This should be recorded with the appropriate letter “M” or “F”.
Print the nationality of the vaccinated traveller . This should be the same as the nationality on the national identification document used by the traveller. If the traveller has more than one nationality, advise the traveller that completion of this line should be consistent with the national identification document with which he or she is travelling to avoid potential problems at border crossings.
National identification document, if applicable
Enter the type of the traveller’s national identification document . If there is any possibility that the traveller may travel with different types of national identification documents, completion of this line should reflect what has been previously entered on the nationality line. It is not advisable to enter the national identification document number, because this may expire prior to the end of the validity period of the certificate. This may lead to problems for the traveller at border crossings, as border officials may question why the traveller’s current identification document number does not match the one listed on the certificate.
Read Also: Cpr Certification American Red Cross
Recommendations For Completing The International Certificate Of Vaccination Or Prophylaxis For Poliovirus Vaccination
The International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis is the official documentation used as proof of vaccination against a disease when a country entry requirement exists, as designated under the International Health Regulations . The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends issuing an ICVP to anyone receiving a vaccine or prophylaxis designated under the IHR, even if it is not administered to meet a country entry requirement. The Agency also recommends that the vaccination be documented in the traveller’s personal immunization record.
The Public Health Agency has developed the following guidelines for completing the ICVP in relation to the World Health Organization’s temporary recommendations to reduce the spread of poliovirus. Please refer to the example of a completed copy of the ICVP. The numbered recommendations below correspond to the numbers on the example document.
If a traveller has an existing valid ICVP noting previous yellow fever vaccination, the same ICVP can be used to record additional vaccinations for which the disease is designated under the IHR. There is no requirement for separate ICVPs for yellow fever and other vaccinations or prophylaxis designated under the IHR.
Print the name of the vaccinated traveller.
Can You Change Your Name On The Travel Vaccination Certificate
You will need to get a new vaccination certificate if you change your name, for example after getting married.
You do not want to get caught out as a newly wed when jetting off for your honeymoon, so plan ahead.
If you are planning a name change and know you have a trip coming up soon, make sure you make enquiries about updating your travel vaccinations as soon as possible.
Also Check: Community Health Worker Certification Ohio
Who Cannot Have The Yellow Fever Vaccine
There are some people who cannot have the yellow fever vaccine when it’s recommended.
People who cannot have the vaccine include:
- babies under 6 months old
- people with a weakened immune system, such as those with leukaemia or lymphoma
- people whose immune system is weakened by treatment, such as steroids and chemotherapy
- people who are allergic to any of the ingredients in the vaccine, including people with an egg allergy
- people who’ve had a severe reaction to a previous dose of yellow fever vaccine
- people with a thymus gland disorder or who’ve had their thymus gland removed
- people over the age of 60 who are travelling to areas where yellow fever vaccine is not generally recommended
- people who have a close relative who has had a severe reaction to the vaccine causing damage to the brain or other organs
If you need a vaccination certificate for the country you’re visiting but you’re not able to have the vaccine, contact a yellow fever vaccination centre.
They may provide you with an exemption letter, which may be accepted by officials in countries that usually require a vaccination certificate.
Increased Availability And Reliability Of Records
A user would have access to a record of the immunization on their device with the option to store in a centralized repository. This centralized repository would allow for remote access to one’s records over the Internet and facilitate synchronization of data should the user lose or replace their device.
Don’t Miss: Online Courses With Free Certificates
Where To Order Icvp
ICVPs are available for purchase from the Government Printing Office bookstore. Individual copies are not available. To order, please visit U.S. Government Bookstore or call toll-free 512-1800. Packages of 25 are available for $25 for the United States and $35 for international. Delivery time for orders varies based on shipping options. To have orders mailed via a shipping service, please place your order by phone.
The World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, sells a version of the ICVP. Please visit the WHO Bookstore. Shipping may take a week or more.
1Arriving travelers include people in transit on connecting flights.
How Do You Get The Vaccination Certificates
If you need the yellow fever, polio or meningitis vaccination certificate, you can book your vaccination appointment online now and get your certificate at one of our partner pharmacies near you.
If you aren’t sure which vaccines you need, you can book a free telephone consultation and speak to one of our prescribing nurses to get all the information you require.
You will be given a certificate when you are vaccinated. You do not need to worry about applying for it or ordering anything, so the process is simple.
In most cases, you will be charged for your vaccine, but the certificate is provided at no additional cost. You may need to pay a charge if you require a replacement though, so make sure you look after it.
Read Also: Usdot Medical Examiner’s Certificate
Yellow Fever Vaccination Center Certification
An official yellow fever uniform stamp holder has the authority granted by the State of Kansas to administer the yellow fever vaccine to the public. An official yellow fever stamp holder authorization is required to order and administer the yellow fever vaccine. A uniform stamp on the International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis card is the international verification that an individual has been vaccinated against yellow fever.
Due to the risk of serious adverse events that can occur following yellow fever vaccine administration, providers should only vaccinate persons who: 1) are at risk for exposure to yellow fever virus, or 2) require proof of vaccination for country entry. To further minimize the risk of serious adverse events, medical providers should carefully observe the contraindications and consider the precautions to vaccination to the administration of the yellow fever vaccine.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
Countries may require a yellow fever vaccination certificate for different reasons.
Just because you need proof of vaccination to enter a country does not mean there is a risk of catching the disease there.
Similarly, if a country does not require a yellow fever certificate, it does not mean that yellow fever is not present.
This may seem a little odd, as you would think needing a certificate to enter a country would mean that yellow fever is present there, but these rules are in place to try and stop the spread of diseases around the world.
For the same reason, you can also be required to show your yellow fever certificate upon entry if you have travelled through other countries or airports, where there is a risk of yellow fever, to reach your final destination.
You can use your yellow fever certificate every time you travel, because the validity of a yellow fever certificate is now lifelong.
Before July 2016, yellow fever certificates were only valid for ten years. However, it does not matter if your certificate was issued before this time, everyone can now use yellow fever vaccination certificates without limit.
Some of the countries that may require you to show a yellow fever certificate include Australia, India, Egypt, China, the Bahamas and the Philippines.
Recommended Reading: What Certifications Should I Get