Why Aws Certified Solutions Architect Video Content
Video courses are vital when preparing for your AWS Certified Solutions Architect examination. Bear in mind that the videos help you to understand the AWS Solution Architect concepts through the step-to-step instructions given by the author. Also, you will study through hands-on labs and mark the areas you have weaknesses and keep on practicing until you are satisfied. Note that, inside the video courses, there are practice tests that show you how to tackle the main examination questions quickly and intelligently. In other words, video content will let you gain the necessary knowledge through reading, watching, and practically solving AWS Certified Solutions Architects real-life problems.
Key Components Of Amazon Web Services
- Storage: With AWS, businesses can store critical data in Amazons cloud storage. There are multiple storage options available and a user is free to choose the type that best suits their needs. There are three Amazon storage types namely, simple storage service , Elastic Block Storage , and CloudFront.
- Amazon Cluster: This is the amazon account with the major computer service as Elastic cloud computer and the other one is Elastic Load Balancing. Also, the pricing models for the Amazon cluster depend on location, complexity, size, and storage. Note that organizations can increase or decrease the two instances depending on their requirements.
- Networking: In AWS, you have full control over your network setup through the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud. Thus, VPC provides a secure platform allowing you to launch resources in a virtual network.
- Databases: In AWS, users are allowed to manage their databases. For data storage and caching, relational and NoSQL databases are included in Amazon Web Services. Also, there is DynamoDB which is a NoSQL database used to provide huge and Economical data storage.
- Security: AWS ensures that you can securely store all files in the cloud and access them whenever you want.
- Mobile Services: AWS has made it possible to manage mobile devices through two mobile services known as Amazon Cognito and Mobile Analytics. For instance, with Cognito ID, individuals can synchronize data on their mobile devices.
Have The Courses On Digitalcloudtraining Been Updated
Yes, we have fully updated our courses to include the new topics covered in the exam. We added many new video lessons, hands-on practice activities, and practice questions to our courses to make sure youre fully prepared.
If you have an active enrollment in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate training courses on our platform, you will automatically have access to this new content.
Read Also: Certificate Of Assumed Name Ny State
What Does An Aws Solutions Architect Do And What Are The Responsibilities
- Assisting when technical problems arise
- Understand the needs of the company for defining system specifications
- Addressing the technical concerns, suggestions, and ideas
- Evaluation and choosing suitable hardware or software and suggesting methods for integration
- Plan and design the structure of the technology solution
- To the software development team, an AWS architect has to communicate the system requirements
- Guiding the team members and overseeing the assigned programs
- Monitoring systems to make sure they meet business goals as well as user requirements
- Make sure the agreed infrastructure and architecture gets implemented
Where Can I Learn The New Materials For This Exam
Here at Cloud Academy we are already working on new content to support you in your preparation for this new exam. We will be building a completely new and comprehensive learning path to support all the assessment points highlighted in the exam guide to ensure that you have all the knowledge required to sit and pass the exam with confidence. We will have our learning path complete with on-demand courses, hands-on labs, lab challenges, and a preparation exam, before the updated certification is generally available.
Recommended Reading: Changing Gender On Birth Certificate
When Will I Receive My Joining Instructions
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each suppliers terms. Read more FAQs.
I Recently Passed My Saa
This is always a concern when AWS announces an updated certification, and for good reason! Its likely you just spent months studying for an exam, only to find out that AWS are updating it in the not too distant future. Well, I have some good news for you, you do NOT have to resit the updated certification to keep your credentials.
Even if you took the AWS SAA-C02 exam on the last date available , then your exam will still last for 3 years from that date. There is no need to resit the newly updated certification. The certificate and digital badge you get for attaining the certification does not include the version of the exam.
You May Like: How To Get Birth Certificate California
How Do I Start An Aws Career
You can first learn the basics of cloud computing to get started with AWS Career. Start exploring the services offered by AWS and learn how to use them. Then based on the job role you are interested in, pick an AWS certification and validate your cloud skills. If you are seeking a cloud solutions architect role, then our AWS Solution Architect Associate training is all you need to get started.
Domain: Design Secure Applications And Architectures
36) You are a solutions architect working for a healthcare provider. Your company uses REST APIs to expose critical patient data to internal front-end systems used by doctors and nurses. The data for your patient information is stored in Aurora.How can you ensure that your patient data REST endpoint is only accessed by your authorized internal users?
A. Run your Aurora DB cluster on an EC2 instance in a private subnet
B. Use a Gateway VPC Endpoint to make your REST endpoint private and only accessible from within your VPCC. Use IAM resource policies to restrict access to your REST APIs by adding the aws:SourceVpce condition to the API Gateway resource policyD. Use an Interface VPC Endpoint to make your REST endpoint private and only accessible from within your VPC and through your VPC endpointE. Use IAM resource policies to restrict access to your REST APIs by adding the aws:SourceArn condition to the API Gateway resource policy
Answer: C & D
Read Also: Order Birth Certificate Washington State
What Are The Objectives For This Aws Online Training
Amazon Web Services is a secure cloud platform that offers database storage, content delivery, and compute power to personal and business users. Having seen exponential growth in the sector, AWS allows users to build sophisticated applications at a scalable level through leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions.The objectives of this course include knowledge on the AWS services, description of the AWS global infrastructure, security management in AWS, networking and monitoring services, and more.
Tips To Pass Aws Certifications In First Attempt
Now that you are familiar with the process of preparing for AWS Solution Architect Certification, it’s time to see some tips which can help you to pass this prestigious exam on your very first attempt. This means not only saving you time and money but also disappointment.
Thats all about how to pass the AWS solution architect associate level exam. AWS Certifications, particularly the solution architect, are significant. This not only gives you approval from the AWS but also prepares you for your interviews and further work.
Read Also: Nursing Home Administrator Certification Online
Complete Acgs Aws Certified Solutions Architect
While this course alone is not enough for a complete newbie to pass, it is still an incredible course and will be the foundation of your exam prep. It covers everything on the test, in one way or another, with some gaps here and there .
Tips for the Course
- Take detailed notes and build an organized study guide.
- Use the A Cloud Guru app and download the lectures for offline listening. Play lectures and summaries over again while doing things like driving or walking your dog. My prep strategy involved a lot of daily immersion, like this.
- Do not skip the hands-on labs. In my opinion, using AWS is the best way to learn AWS. This will really help internalize the content from the lectures.
Where Can I Find More Information On This Exam
Toi find the latest information relating to this exam you can visit the AWS certification coming soon URL here. From here you can get the latest SAA-C03 Exam guide and take a look at some sample questions
I hope that has answered some of your questions relating to this announcement, but if you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to me and Ill be happy to help!
For training preparation on all AWS certifications, take a look at our AWS certification library here.
Good luck with your studying!
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data center and network infrastructure design, to cloud architecture and implementation.To date, Stuart has created 100+ courses relating to Cloud reaching over 120,000 students, mostly within the AWS category and with a heavy focus on security and compliance.Stuart is a member of the AWS Community Builders Program for his contributions towards AWS. He is AWS certified and accredited in addition to being a published author covering topics across the AWS landscape.In January 2016 Stuart was awarded Expert of the Year Award 2015 from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.
Don’t Miss: Google It Support Professional Certificate
How Long Will It Take
This is a natural question. Passing the exam requires being well prepared, and how long that takes depends on your own level of experience and knowledge.
On average, we recommend approximately 35-40 hours of preparation for the Solution Architect Associate Exam, as long as you have some AWS experience. This includes study across all of your resources, including our Solutions Architect Learning Path, and any other resources that you choose. With a full-time job and other commitments, investing 40 hours of study can take between 6 8 weeks.
If you are entirely new to AWS, we recommend approximately 50-60 hours or three months to prepare, allowing you to revisit some of the courses and labs more than once in areas you feel weakest.
How To Schedule The Aws Exam
Here is how you can schedule the AWS Solutions Architect examination:
- Scroll down and find and click on Architect.
- Sign in using your existing Amazon account or create a new one.
- After signing in, click on Schedule Examination.
- Scroll down and find AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and click on Schedule Exam.
Don’t Miss: Free Online Dental Courses With Certificates
Amazon Web Services Certified 2022 4 Certifications
As an individual who has an interest and passion in the field of Information Technology, understanding the current and modern technologies is a necessity. A point to note is that the IT industry always demands certifications that confirm you have expertise in a particular area. In this training, you will gain insights on how to pass AWS Certified certifications. There are 4 certification practice exams with a total of 240 questions crafted to ensure that the candidates with pass the exams. Also, the 46 hours of well-guided videos, 7 articles, and downloadable reading materials aim at equipping you with the necessary knowledge to pass the four certification examinations. Remember that this is a complete hands-on course with labs and videos that will provide Amazon Web Services with real-life experience.
From the practice exams, you will get questions that will help when taking this certification exam:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
- AWS Certified Developer Associate.
How Do I Register For The Aws Architect Exam
You can register for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam by –
Visit the AWS official website and log in to your account.
Go to Upcoming exams and select eligible exams. Then choose the exam options.
Fill up the preferred exam language section and the exam details – preferred date and time and confirm the exam selection.
You can then register for the exam on completion of the payment.
Read Also: California Certificate Of Good Standing
New Aws Solutions Architect Associate Announced
As if my team and I werent already busy enough with creating new learning paths for the previously announced AWS Certified SAP on AWS Specialty, and the upcoming refresh of the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty certification, AWS have just announced an update to what can be considered their most popular certification, the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification.
The current AWS SAA-C02 certification was released on March 23, 2020 so its been generally available for almost two years already, so its not that surprising that it is being updated. The rate of change and innovation with AWS in two years is huge. By updating their certification to include the latest services, features and best practices ensures that the certification continues to prove its worth to both businesses and individuals.
So, I imagine many of you have a number of questions which may include:
- Can I still take the current SAA-C02 exam as Im currently studying for it?
- I recently passed my SAA-C02, will it still be effective or will I have to take the new exam?
- When does the new exam come into effect?
- What are the changes?
- Will there be any exam lab questions like there is in the AWS SysOps Administrator certification?
- Where can I learn the new materials for this exam?
- Where can I find more information on this exam?
So let me answer each of these for you!
Will There Be Any Exam Lab Questions Like There Is In The Aws Sysops Administrator Certification
For those unaware, Exam lab questions are scenario based, and are composed of a set of tasks to perform in the AWS Management Console or AWS CLI.
I was expecting to see the inclusion of exam lab questions in this certification, however the only exam question types listed in the exam guide are:
- Multiple choice: which has one correct answer and three incorrect responses
- Multiple response: which has two or more correct responses out of five or more response options
So with that in mind, there are no Exam lab questions at this stage.
You May Like: Flag And Certificate Display Case
How Do Qas Virtual Classroom Courses Work
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesnt work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about QAs online courses.
Is This Live Aws Training Or Will I Watch Prerecorded Videos
This AWS training is conducted via live streaming. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference. Classes are attended by a global audience to enrich your learning experience.
Also Check: Free Printable Blank Emotional Support Animal Certificate
A Quines Est Dirigido Este Examen
- Un año de experiencia práctica con la tecnología de AWS, incluido el uso de los servicios de computación, redes, almacenamiento y bases de datos de AWS, así como los servicios de implementación y administración de AWS.
- Experiencia en la implementación, administración y operación de cargas de trabajo en AWS, así como en la implementación de controles de seguridad y requisitos de conformidad.
- Familiaridad con el uso de la consola de administración de AWS y la interfaz de línea de comandos de AWS .
- Conocimientos sobre AWS Well-Architected Framework, la red de AWS, los servicios de seguridad y la infraestructura global de AWS.
- Capacidad para identificar qué servicios de AWS satisfacen un requisito técnico determinado y para definir los requisitos técnicos de una aplicación basada en AWS.
Aws Certified Solutions Architect Professional 2022
When preparing for any AWS certification exam, it is advisable to use the most updated revising materials as the examination questions keep on changing. As an aspiring AWS Certified solution architect, use this course to gain a deeper understanding of the professional level certificate. Also, if you are determined to gain skills in the field of Amazon Web Services solution architect, this training fully suits your desires. There are 34 hours of video training, two practice tests, an article, and downloadable resources which you should utilize when studying for your exam. Note that all the students have lifetime access to all future updates in the course. From the ton of quizzes, top-grade lectures, and supportive instructors, it is possible to ace the exam and masters the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification. Use the practice exams to confirm whether you are ready to take the AWS Solutions Architect Professional exam. Notably, the content in this course is explained simply and smoothly to ensure you grasp a lot of information to be used when taking your paper.
Some of the things you will learn include:
- Preparations for the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification.
- Getting deep insights into Amazon Web Services.
- Understand security aspects as far as AWS is concerned.
- Gain more knowledge on Single Sign On technologies.
Read Also: Tabc And Food Handlers Certificate Texas